- Intake sessions are $160 for up to a 75 minute session.
- Follow up session $120 for up to a 53 minute session
- Couples are $140 for up to a 53 minute session
**** Sliding scale rates are available to those with documented need. Please discuss with individual clinician during the consultation*******
Payment is expected prior to each service. Please note that sessions may be canceled if fees are not collected.
Currently we are in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, Humana, Superior Health, Ambetter, United Healthcare, GEHA, Optum, Allwell, UMR, Christus, and several EAPS.
We are not in network with Tricare, Tricare West , Cigna, Amerigroup or Magellan at this time.
We also accept Aetna as an out of network provider.
More insurance plans coming soon.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Clinic policy will only allow pro bono or reduced fees for 2 patients at a time for each clinician.
We accept cash and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Note: There may be a fee for requested documentation to be completed by a clinician. Court sessions will be charged at the full hourly rate for individual sessions.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!